I ate lots of yummy food and then asked when we were
cutting the pies! My favorite had to be Laura's pumpkin roll!
All was great! And Becky served us her homemade pumpkin pie!
They get along really well! Becky's two kids are Loni and Morgan
in the center. Morgan loves horses and that horse goes everywhere with
him when he is in town! Laura's little boy is David and he is the one crying!
He is so much fun but, was not happy about getting his picture taken!
help with the dinner but, not worry about all the cleaning
before hand! Bonnie and Steve Perkins are Laura's inlaws and
live around the corner from my parents! They are
just extended family for us as well!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I hope you did as well this year! There is so much to be
Thankful for!
1 comment:
Ours was ok. Same food same people but something i look forward to every year. I was thankful for hockey on thanksgiving day. The canadian teams pulled their weight and played for me. Life was good!
Post a Comment