Don't know if anyone even wants to know these things but, I was reading Jessie's blog and she tagged all those who have never done a tag before and that would be me! It is about time I do a tag and get out there with all the other more experienced bloggers!
3 joys:
1- My 2 children
2-Talking late at night with Karen
3- Shopping!
3 fears:
1- Obama as President
2- I won't get financial aid for college
3- Having triplets!
3 goals:
1- Go to and finish School
2- Get out of Debt
3- Someday get married, again!
3 current obsessions/ collections
1- my kids
2- blogging
3- cleaning
3 surprising random facts
1- I can not go to bed early, every night I try and it doesn't matter how tired I am.
2- I really like Michael's girlfriend. She is really nice!
3- I hate to drive! Only do it because I have to! But, I am a good driver!
2 comments:
nothing I didn't know already. I love the cute pics!
I LoVE it. I love leraning new things about people. WHat? You're a good driver. Didn't your kids just say a prayer for their safety? I love you.
Post a Comment