Friday, November 14, 2008

Peyton aka Spiderman

Peyton started to get into Spiderman not ever even knowing who Spiderman was. I think boys just pick-up what is cool! And he knew that Spiderman was cool right away. Then between friends and Preschool the liking Spiderman became an obsession to Spiderman!!! Now he is Spiderman!! I think it is crazy! He has everything Spiderman- shirts, sweater, socks, underwear, bandaids, 2 suits!, gloves, even mac & cheese!, tattoos, shoes, and pj's! (You can see most below)

Recently Michael and Melissa anounced they are getting married. They were explaining to the kids about the wedding and their parts. Jenna understood being a flower girl and wearing a pretty dress right away. They told Peyton he too would be in the wedding and would wear a suit. He asked, "A spiderman suit?" They laughed and said no, a suit like what Daddy will wear. And innocently he asked, "Daddy has a spiderman suit?"

Oh, that is not it. For thanksgiving he says he is thankful for Spiderman. Then we were talking about Christmas. I know he wants Spiderman stuff. I asked him what he would want- Spiderman toys, or Spiderman sheets, or More Spiderman clothes? His response was-"All of it!!" He claims that Santa will bring him everything he wants and he wants all of it!!

What is a mother to do? Especially a mother on a budget! Poor Peyton- he will not be getting All of It!!! But, he already has PLENTY!!!

I have to admit I love my Spiderman boy! He is sweet and wants to be my superhero. He says he is going to grow up and fight all the bad guys!!!! My Hero!!
Yes, Jenna is into it, too! She is a great big sister to her bro!


1 comment:

Becky said...

Crazy kid! But I know what you mean...Morgan loves Spiderman, Transformers, Diego, etc...we don't have cable! I just need to make sure we don't get Peyton the same thing!