

The votes are in and so I went Dark and Short! Janie cut my hair (it's an A-line cut) and I like it- it is cute and fun! I colored my hair myself and have decided it is not a job I should be doing. It claims to be foolproof so I really must be dumb. It is OK for now but, not the best coloring job- and it isn't the color, I don't think. It is patchy. There is other color in my hair and it already looks washed out. And this is right after I was done with it. It is red, which I wanted but thought it wouldn't look like this for another 2-3 weeks. So I may have to tell Janie to schedule me for a color! So I am ready for your opinion- I know everyone has one!!! :)
7 comments:
I love the "do"! I decided to go dark for the winter, and it's working really well for me!
I love it! In the pic to the left you look so much like your mom. I think you go darker though.
Love it! (from Laurel)
PERFECT CUT on you ju-ju!
LOVE IT LOVE IT!
I think the red coloring looks great with your skin coloring. It's a great combination. I'd stick with the red thru the winter at least. :)
Well, here's someone you probably thought you would hear from, but here it goes.....I LOVE IT SHORT AND RED. It looks great, It gives you sort of a sophistication look. ooohooo. Something fresh and new, like a new beginning on life. Red is good, cause is matches the fire that hides inside you. You look beautiful. I love you tons.
Valerie, your second mom, if I can still claim that role.
I'm so excited that you went short and dark. Totally chic! I'm excited to see you guys when I come visit at Christmas.
Post a Comment