Sunday, November 9, 2008

Jenna's Prayer

Yesterday I left the house with the kids in a hurry. We were headed to get the kids pictures taken. I pulled out of the driveway and got 3 houses down and realized I had forgotten a prop that I needed. So I quickly pulled over and made a quick U-turn, and sped off to get back to the house. A second later I see a police officer is behind me and I had said something to the kids like "oh man now there's a policeman behind me, now." I pulled into the driveway one second later and nothing happened. I ran in the house, grabbed what I needed, and ran back to the car.
As I climbed in and shut the door I heard them end a prayer. I asked what they were doing and Jenna said they said prayer that we would get there safely!! I loved it and was trying not to laugh out loud to hard. I love that my kids will turn to prayer when there is something that they are worried about!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Lets you know they listen! I love those moments and reminders!