Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for so many things!
I am thankful most for a Father in Heaven who loves me and has blessed me with so much!
I am undeserving! I have so many wonderful people in my life, opportunities, and lots of things!!
Here is just a few:
-For my children
-Parents
-Family
-Good Friends
-My home
-The Gospel
-Cars
-Plumbing
-Computers
-Blogging
-Facebook
-My Bed
-Opportunity to go to School
-Choice
-My Cell Phone
-My Foundation
-The Prophet
-For Prayer
-Memories
-Love
-Laughter
These are not in any paticular order and there is so much more!!!
Love all of you!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Hey Julie! Jenna and Peyton look so cute in that top picture with their turkey hats on- how festive! ditto on the thankful list- we have a lot to be grateful for hah?
See you soon!

James and Jessica Ford said...

O.K. Seriously...you are amazing.