Sunday, November 16, 2008

First Snow!

Last night my dad and I went shopping and we could see that the rain was turning to slush and when we walked out of Wal-mart it was Snowing! This morning we woke up to big snowflakes. The kids were so excited- shouting Christmas is almost here! Not much has stuck as you can see and it is already melted what had stuck! They had to taste it and said it is wet and cold! I really just wanted one cute/ good pics of the first snow and my kids but, Jenna really gets into this!!!


Jenna took these two pictures! She is a natural photographer! Now she just needs her own camera!

2 comments:

James and Jessica Ford said...

Super cute. I love the Spiderman post. We love it! Those pictures are adorable. Your kids are the best.

Kemp Family said...

Oh my gosh, your kids are adorable. I've been thinking about this week, and wanted to tell you how much I love and miss you. I'm so proud of you and the things you have accomplished. You have gone through so much and still manage to smile. Your faith inspires me. I'm proud to call you my "other" daughter. Thanks for sharing your life and children with us. -- #2 Mom