Monday, December 12, 2011

Tis the Season...

 Fireworks at Lock 3- for the Tree Lighting!
(We can't wait to go ice skating there!)

 Sit on Santa's Lap at the tree festival


We loved looking at all the beautiful decorated Christmas trees-





 At Chicfila they had free breakfast for those who wore their pajamas!
We had a great time- and yes my kids are wearing their halloween jammies!!!


 The tree lighting at Copley Circle-
the girl scouts sang some Christmas Carols!
Santa came and handed out candy canes!

 It was a great community event!

 Our first SNOW fall!

 Gingerbread Cookies!!!!

I did not get a picture of our friend Katherine who was with us and helped make cookies!!!
I love Christmas time- setting up our tree, christmas shopping, christmas crafts, christmas carols, parties, and all the activities!!  It is a time for family, friends, and the coming together of the community!!!

Last night I truly felt the spirit of Christmas at our Ward Devotional!!  Beautiful music and Amazing talent!  I wish I could have taken pictures!!!  And my favorite song was sung- O Holy Night! 
I am truly thankful for the birth of my savior!  And thankful for this season!!!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

JoshandJen said...

So much fun, we have some of those same pictures from the Tree festival...I missed the Copley thing though...bummmer...
We sure hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! love ya