The Magazine is now done and I think it looks amazing!!! I am in a group of four and we all worked really hard. I put it all together and was in charge of the photos, as well as, to write an article!!
My article actually is about Playing and how chidlren discover the world through play. Also what toys children should be playing with and how to create a safe environment for them to play in. It is probably nothing to exciting or nothing new- you haven't already heard!!!
Here are the pictures I used from my Friends and Family:
The Picture used on the Cover
The Larsen Family
Thank you. Thank you. All the photos are amazing and helped my project really look professional!
All your photos are maagazine worthy!
Today I present the Magazine to the class and then turn it in to be judged! If my team wins- it will be sent out to all the families at the center!!!
If you want a copy- please e-mail me or let me know through facebook!!! You may even learn something! :)
All those who sent me pictures- I will e-mail you a copy right now!!! Thank you. Thank you.





2 comments:
oh crud, I totally forgot!!! i am sorry, I had some pictures to send you and then it just slipped my mind! I am so glad others were on top of their game and sent you GREAT photos, good work Julie!! ::)
this was awesome! you did a great job! x
Post a Comment