I am so thankful for the Gospel and for our Wonderful Inspired Leaders!! I am thankful for the words that have been spoken this weekend!! And last weekend!
I am very Thankful for the "Why" of the Gospel!!!!
Isn't it wonderful to know that no matter where you are in the world, the gospel is true and constant. Always remember to look for the Forgot-me-nots in your life. I miss and love you. Your family is precious and so cute. Love you Julie
pres uchtdorf gave such a good talk with amazing insight, altho targeted for us RS, i am making shaun listen to it. i listen to the preisthood talks too hehehe. i should make this into a magnet! x
2 comments:
Isn't it wonderful to know that no matter where you are in the world, the gospel is true and constant. Always remember to look for the Forgot-me-nots in your life. I miss and love you. Your family is precious and so cute. Love you Julie
pres uchtdorf gave such a good talk with amazing insight, altho targeted for us RS, i am making shaun listen to it. i listen to the preisthood talks too hehehe. i should make this into a magnet! x
Post a Comment