Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I need Help...

I am doing another class project- and I could use your help!!!
I am looking for photos of families/ children doing the following activities:
- Eating a family meal together
- Playing with toys
- A child sitting in a booster seat in the car
- And a family spending time together- playing and/or interacting!

If you can go through pictures and send me a great picture you have of one of these events you would really be helping me!!!  My project is to create a family magazine!  It is a group project- one of my parts is to collect photos to be put into this magazine!!  If we win it will be put out at the preschool on campus! (Yes, the one I work for!)  The main age group I am looking for is preschool and toddler.  That would be the age group we service at the center.  Please send your photos anyways!!!  Thank you!!  I will post the ones I use and will send you a copy of my completed magazine!!!

There is a time frame here: I could really use these photos by next Tues. Oct. 4th!

Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.

My e-mail address is: jaj8@zips.uakron.edu

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'll see what I can find for you

cherryavenue said...

oh no am i too late? ive hardly read any blogs for ages cuz of everything crazy over here, :( now i am playing catch up. i want to help! i will send photos anyways xx