Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Last Week Catch up!!!!

 My mom's birthday was last week!!!  I don't think I can tell her enough how thankful I am for her!!!
Happy Birthday Mom, We Love You!!!!!


We had a busy day last Saturday!  We started our morning off with a ward service project- Paint your Heart Out!!  We had a great time being with good friends and helping a family with painting their home!!  We hope to do this next year, too!!!  The kids did a good job of participating without causing too much trouble!!!



Then that afternoon/ evening we went to Canton with friends of ours for the balloon festival!  We had a wonderful time!!  We love doing this every year!!!
 A lot of people were there- but, still had a great time!!!!



These were my favorite balloons- two bees!  I could not get a good pic of them, but they are really cute!!

 I love this picture!!  The sky was amazing- I just kept staring for I did not want to look away!!!  I wish pictures could really capture the full experience!!!

 They have a kid area that you pay to get into and the kids can do rides, games, and activities!  It was a good time!! I like seeing them become so adventurous!!!



Then it ended with Fireworks- a great ending to a wonderful day!!!

I cannot believe how faster summer is going!!  We have enjoyed every minute of it!!!!

1 comment:

The JL McGregor Family said...

Wow your kids are TALL!! You all look great!