So Saturday, I turned 32! I wasn't sad or depressed- actually I love birthdays!! Mine or others! I love celebrating life! Well, saturday was a celebration! I had a wonderful day full of my favorite things. None of the pictures are in any order!!
I hung out with my children, ate Chipotle, someone brought over a lemon cake, went out to dinner with my mom and my sisters- ate steak! The best part was not to cook or clean up!
And then Didi and I went to Harry Potter- I loved it!
It was just a wonderful day!!!
At the resturant a guy making balloons went around and made this hat for me- At the top in a heart it says Happy Birthday on one side and 29 on the other!! He He He!
So all these pictures were actually taken from my
NEW I-PHONE!!!
Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes!
I am truly thankful for all my friends- you help make the road of life soo Enjoyable!!
1 comment:
im late to say happy birthday! im the worst at keeping track of them! looks like you had fun! im so glad! 32 is awesome, youre a whole year smarter n wiser than me! love you xx
Post a Comment