Sunday, July 17, 2011

Single White Female...

Age: 32
Divorced, 2 Kids
Height: 5'7
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown with Blonde Highlights
Relgious Views: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Career: Student at the University of Akron and I teach preschool on campus.
Studying at School: Child and Family Development
Interests: Likes to travel, and take long walks on the Beach!!  Actually I like to take walks almost anywhere, and I like to run, but am not great at it!!
I love to scrapbook if I had more time! I like to see new places, meet new people, and try new things.  I love learning!

Short term goals: Take the kids to Cedar Point, Run a 5k race, more organizing and sorting around the house, read my scriptures daily, and be a better visiting teacher!
Long term goals: finish my bachelors, start my masters!  Pay off my car- hopefully sooner than later!  And take the kids to Disney World! 

Favorite Colors: Pink and Turquois, I also like Red and Black
Favorite Flower: Daisies
Music: COUNTRY, Piano, Soft Rock, and Classical, also Christian/ Religous
Favorite Food: I love Mexican, Asian, Salads, and Veggies.  I eat gluten and dairy free, and not a lot of sugar!
Favorite Book: the Twilight Series, like other books... mainly love stories and fairy tales, also church books.
Favorite TV Shows: Chuck!!, also like White Collar, and Royal Pains.
Favorite Movies: too many to name.  Mainly Romantic Comedies.  and I love old movies!

I love life- the experiences, the adventures, the challenges, and I will even take the trials!  Another great year!  I am happy, healthy, and looking forward to another great year and what might be awaiting!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday friend! I love you!

Lisa Cook said...

You are wonderful! There are just so many good things about you! Is it your birthday? If so, happy birthday, lovely Julie!!!