Saturday, May 21, 2011

Peyton's Animal Adventure

 I signed Peyton up for an after school program where he got to learn all about animals with lots of hands on experience.  He loved it and attended without Jenna!  He loved it and had some great experiences!

 All the animals were babies or young animals.  Here are twin female goats.  I cannot remember their names!  They were really cute!

 He got to see and pet a chinchilla!

 I think the scorpian was a favorite- Ohhh gross!


 The tortises were very lively.  And they are tortises and not turtles because they don't swim!
They were considered young being only 10 and 12 years old.  The younger one was the bigger one which Peyton thought was really cool!


 This is a ring necked dove!

Peyton went for the last 5 weeks!  I of course did not always remember my camera!  He also saw snakes, an alligator, frogs, a trantula, a dog, a rabbit and more!  Peyton even wore a snake around his neck!  He was so happy to be with the animals!  Many of them I could do with out.  I was glad Peyton participated!  And my little boy is sure growing up!

No comments: