The past couple weeks Jenna has had a lot going on!
First Grade has been great and she has many good friends- one is Emily!
They are two peas in a pod!!
We had Emily and her mom over one evening for a late night fun night!!
The girls were twinners!!!
This is from her First Grade Choir Perfomance!!!
It was wonderful- it was Christmas in January!!!
I complained about the dress code but, it sure looked nice!!!
She also let Aunt Laura cut her hair- she looks adorable!!!
Then last weekend Jenna and I went on a Leader-Daughter Girl Scout Camp out!
We had so much fun! It was like a small vacation!!
And we were with good friends!!
This is where we stayed and it was just in Richfield so not far from our home, and yet we felt miles away!!!
Jenna loved being able to play with her friends in the snow!! She had a great time and keeps talking about going back!!!! I have to thank the other leaders as well- they were wonderful!!!!
I am so thankful for Jenna and the wonderful girl she is, the joy she brings to my life, and I love watching her grow up!!!








2 comments:
Such a cute post and Jenna is such a cute girl!! It seems like forever since I have talked to you!!
i was just thinking yesterday i want a girl party- no boys allowed ;) will have to when you come x
Post a Comment