These are different pictures taken over the last few months of My Buddy! He is growing up so much and is doing so well. Recently he was put into the school's K+ program which means he now goes all day. I did not know how he would take it or how he would adjust, and I felt guilty because I wanted him to go so I could have a little bit more time to devote to school and my new job.
Well, he is doing fantastic! He loves school even more than he did and he is just blossoming! I am so proud of him. I met with his two teachers today and he is progressing!
Tonight as we were reading he wanted to read too and he did!
I feel so blessed to have these sweet spirits in my home!




2 comments:
boys are so sweet and often surprising! x
I love the picture of Peyton with his cousins! What a tough guy! They look like their in a gang with their matching shirts,and Peyton's priceless expression, lol.
Post a Comment