Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Half Way There...

I have been going to school now for two years, this is my 5th semester!  Every semester I wonder if I can get through it and every semester somehow I do!  Last semester was difficult with my Practicum (Internship) plus my three other classes I took!  I was then told I could not graduate with my Associate Degree, somehow I missed it 1 humanities credit!!!  I was fine and decided to start my Bachelors classes and take a humanities course this semester- "Dance as an Art form".  My plate is full once again with 14 credits and I have also started working at the Child Development Center on Campus.  I am there very part time and am enjoying it.  The balance is sometimes difficult between kids, school, homework- for all of us, and now a job, but I hope to surrvive once again!!!


Last Saturday Night we went out to eat at Pad Tai's to celebrate the Half Way mark (Adult's only, and Matt was taking the Picture).  I got an e-mail a week ago that told me I could come pick up my Associate Degree!  So I now have it in hand and it is official- one step down, one goal accomplished, and now closer to who I want to become!!! 

6 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations Julie!!! Keep it up and I am sooo proud of all that you are accomplishing! btw...can I have your paper punches back? :) Thanks sis! hehehe

JoshandJen said...

way to go girlie, you are great!!

anna said...

That is awesome! Congrats on your degree. You work so hard, it's nice too see the fruits once in a while :)

katy said...

Congratulations. Such a wonderful accomplishment. You are amazing to be able to juggle it all.

The JL McGregor Family said...

Awesome! Way to go!

Heather said...

Yea for you! Bravo! Looks like you had a fun evening.