That's awesome Julie! You work so hard and you totally deserve some recognition.
I love the dentist pictures. Whenever I go, the lights always really bug me and make my eyes water so I'm going to take a tip from Peyton and bring my sunglasses next time!
5 comments:
You go Julie! I'm proud of you. We need to catch up sometime.
That's awesome Julie! You work so hard and you totally deserve some recognition.
I love the dentist pictures. Whenever I go, the lights always really bug me and make my eyes water so I'm going to take a tip from Peyton and bring my sunglasses next time!
YAYYY, way to go Julie, that is totally sweet, congrats lady, you rock! I am with Anna, I will have to remember the sunglass thing too :)
Congratulations! (to a woman who could not deserve it more!)
Way to go Julie!!
Post a Comment