Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!! (revised)

Today is my Dad's Birthday!!!
So me and the kids went to Chic-fil-a to celebrate!!!
The pic has a friend from school that happened to be there and Jenna's homework assignment- Flat Stanley, that I forgot to do over the weekend.
My dad was not with us!!!!
My Dad is in South Dakota right now Buffalo Hunting.
He called today and he got one- he shot my grandpa's, and Matt shot his!!
At least he got to shoot something on his birthday!!

My Dad is the greatest!
He is quiet, strong, he makes me want to try harder and do better without ever saying a word. He works harder than anyone I know! And is a good provider!! (We also now have meat for the next 2 years!) He is Amazing!! Lately, we have been running together in the morning and I love it. We have such a good time joking around, talking seriously, or just being there with each other. I love you Daddy!! Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

JoshandJen said...

Ok, that isn't gross, I think its awesome!! I love to hunt, and since I cant get my hubby to go with me, I will have to go with your dad in two years :) Laura told me she likes to do it too, do you??? that would be fun for all of us to join next time :) you do have great parents that I think the world of! (and great daughters too of course :)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday julie's dad! hope i meet you one day! you sound awesome! i hear no one has ever beaten you at arm wrestling, can i feel your arms? ;) julie is an amazing person and we love her to bits! xx

the Smedley's said...

Hey Julie! I was just scanning through the bloggin world tonight and I love reading your depiction of daily life! I hope that you realize what an amazing person you are! You take on a ton and still always of optimism and an interest in the welfare of those around you. I think of this everytime I am around you, but never take the chance to tell you so I thought I would do it now. So read it now...and read it tomorrow...and read it everyday you want! Because I think it every time I see you!