This is Jenna "going blind!" since she is not watching what is going on- she feels more brave that way!!
She loves going to the dentist! This is a treat for her!!
Peyton needed a little more encouragement. Here he is opening wide when the assistant isn't any where near him!! He is so funny! And he needed sun glasses to be brave!!
I love his grin- he thinks he is soo funny!!!The kids did great!!
Both kids have really small mouths and I was concerned with Jenna loosing her teeth that there is no room for the big teeth to come in! She lost another tooth this day right after leaving the dentist office. And I was right. They siad not to worry about it now and in 6 months they will look again and we can devise a plan!!!
I will put up another picture of Jenna later- she is so cute, Toothless!!!

2 comments:
They are so brave! Make sure they tell David all about it so that he will be brave when he goes.
eeesh, i still avoid the dentist ;) x
Post a Comment