We love easter and hunting for eggs! I am sure there will be many more fun activities ahead! And the kids have started their spring break!! I hope to pull myself away from homework enough to have some fun with them!!
Your kids are adorable. I miss you and our long visits sitting on the couch. I want you to know how proud of you I am and how much you are loved. I'm so glad of the time you spent with us and that I could be your 2nd mom. I treasure those moments. I'm glad that you and Karen are still best friends and that she has you to lean on and share all those "best friend" moments. May your lives be blessed and filled with love. I love you, Mom Kemp
1 comment:
Your kids are adorable. I miss you and our long visits sitting on the couch. I want you to know how proud of you I am and how much you are loved. I'm so glad of the time you spent with us and that I could be your 2nd mom. I treasure those moments. I'm glad that you and Karen are still best friends and that she has you to lean on and share all those "best friend" moments. May your lives be blessed and filled with love. I love you, Mom Kemp
Post a Comment